COVID 19: WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOUR "STAY IN PLACE"
BE A LITTLE MORE ENJOYABLE.
1. UPS right to your door in the beautiful State of Oregon*
2. PICK UP your delivery at our neighbor EMERSON VINEYARD and WINERY**
3. WE CAN DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR in local cities*** starting MAY 11, 2020
Dear TREOS Wine lovers,
As you know we have shut down winery operations and hope to sell off our inventory in 2020. Due to shutting down our winery, we will be offering wine pick ups and future tastings (if we can do tastings given the COVID status) at Emerson winery. They are located just up the road from us and have graciously offered to host us during this time. (See below for directions)
Obviously, the current situation has made everything a little more challenging. But that may create an opportunity for all of you.
First, we have 3 new wines to introduce:
2019 Pinot Gris:
We are bringing back the Pinot Gris by popular demand. It is still the same full bodied, dry, Pinot Gris with a soft lingering finish we made before. We have made this an unfiltered Pinot Gris which gives it a richer mouth feel. Due to being unfiltered, it may have some sediment. Definitely worth it!
2019 Sangiovese Rose:
This is the first time that we've made a Rose’. It exceeded all our expectations! Vibrantly hued with an overtly strawberry/raspberry aroma and flavors of fresh picked berries. Balanced and complex with enough crispness to enjoy by itself, but sufficient body and intensity to pair with a variety of foods. It’s amazing!
Note: As this was our first time making this wine, we didn't realize how high the natural cream of tartar levels were in this grape. Due to that, there is a bit of cream of tartar which has deposited in the bottom of the bottles. It is inert and has no other impact other than to be a bit noticeable. The wine tastes great. If you like, you could pour it off into a decanter before drinking. The bonus to you is that we are offering it at an incredible bargain…
The 2018 Sangiovese has the same full-bodied depth as the 2017 Sangiovese (which received 90 point ratings from Wine Advocate and Wine Enthusiast magazines and awarded the prestigious 'Editors' Choice' distinction).
This Sangiovese features an alluring, complex aroma and flavor profile of mixed red berries and just-ripe Lambert/pie cherries. These are framed by toasty oak, vanilla and cigar-box notes that linger throughout a long, satisfying finish. We recommend putting this wine down for a couple years before drinking.
**** For this sale, we are requiring a 6 bottle minimum purchase. If we deliver to you by UPS or Home Delivery, there is a $1 bottle delivery fee. The sale will continue on a first come first serve basis until we are out of inventory. We apologize in advance if we are unable to fill your request.
WINE SALE (Prices you can't imagine!!)
(prices/bottle or case price)*
2019 Pinot Gris: $12.41/bottle ($149 case)
2019 Sangiovese Rose': $12.41/bottle ($149 case)
2013 Elegant Reserve Pinot Noir: $15.58/bottle ($199 case)
2014 Pinot Noir: $18.25/bottle ($219 case)
2018 Sangiovese: $18.25/Bottle ($219 case)
Ternion (port style w/ hazelnut): $29.00/Bottle ($348 case)
*(Plus $1 shipping/delivery per bottle)
We also have a few bottles left of the following wines:
2018 Albarino $25.00
2017 Sangiovese $29.00
Note: As an additional bonus for Club Members we are waiving the $1/bottle shipping/delivery fee on 12 bottles or more. We are happy to build mixed cases for you.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR WINE? PICK-UP OR DELIVERY???
- You can pick up your wine at Emerson Vineyard and Winery, 1165 Airlie Rd, Monmouth OR 97361
- We can ship to your door via UPS -- Oregon statewide.
- We can deliver directly to members in Corvallis, Philomath, Albany and Monmouth starting May 11, 2020.
Please respond with an email, (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to purchase wine with the following information:
- Quantities of each wine you wish to purchase
- The best phone number to contact you and the preferred times.
- The shipping/delivery address, if you want it delivered.
- Or let us know you want to pick it up at Emerson Winery. They are open for pick up seven days a week from 12:00 noon to 5 pm.
- We will call or email you to give you the invoice amount and verify details, including payment.
- We do NOT want you to email your credit card information to us, as emails are not necessarily secure.
- For those of you who can, we would request you send us a check to avoid the 3.5% credit card service fees for charges run without the card present. However, if you prefer, we will happily accept your credit card.
****Once we have payment, we will set up a time to have you pick up your wine at Emerson's or we will ship/deliver to meet your needs.