SUMMER IS FOR RELAXING
ENJOYING A GLASS
SUMMER is here and we have an additional sale on our Rose', Pinot Gris, 2014 Pinot Noir and 2018 Sangiovese for your summer drinking pleasure! (Please see bottles and wine descriptions in earlier blog post...)
We have our summer whites on an amazing sale price you won't want to miss. It's hard to beat a low yield-high quality white wine for the price we have. You're getting it because this is our last year in business and we want to help you acquire some of the Valley's best whites at such a fantastic price.
Along with our whites, we have several reds with unbelievable case prices too!
The 2018 Sangiovese is turning into that same deep full bodied depth of the 2017 wine Parker rated so highly. It's great to drink now and will last for many years to come! (If you have the will power to allow it to age...)
You all know our 2014 Pinot Noir is a luscious, complex pinot noir. It's tasting mighty fine this summer. With current pricing you'll want to stock up while you can!
**** To get these amazing prices*, we are requiring a 6 bottle minimum purchase. If we deliver to you by UPS or Home Delivery, there is a $1 bottle delivery fee. The sale will continue on a first come first serve basis until we are out of inventory. We apologize in advance if we are unable to fill your request.
FAVORITE WINES ALMOST GONE!!
We have a scarce few...
- Highly rated 2017 Sangiovese bottles
- A couple of 2013 Pinot Noir cases left
- Our Albarino and
- Ternion are also limited
We'll happily sell what we have to you, our discerning wine supporters :).
WINE SALE (You can't beat these prices!!)
(prices/bottle or case price)*
2019 Pinot Gris: $10/bottle ($99 case)
2019 Sangiovese Rose': $10/bottle ($99 case)
2013 Elegant Reserve
Pinot Noir: $15.50 bottle ($179 case)
2014 Pinot Noir: $18.25/bottle ($199 case)
2018 Sangiovese: $18.25/Bottle ($199 case)
Ternion (port style w/ hazelnut): $29.00/Bottle ($348 case)
We also have a few bottles left of the following wines:
- 2018 Albarino $25.00
- 2017 Sangiovese $29.00
Note: As an additional bonus for Club Members we are waiving the $1/bottle shipping/delivery fee on 12 bottles or more. We are happy to build mixed cases for you.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR WINE? PICK-UP OR DELIVERY???
- You can pick up your wine at Emerson Vineyard and Winery, 1165 Airlie Rd, Monmouth OR 97361
- We can ship to your door via UPS -- Oregon statewide.
- We can deliver directly to Corvallis, Philomath, Albany and Monmouth
Please respond with an email, (email@example.com) if you would like to purchase wine with the following information:
- Quantities of each wine you wish to purchase
- The best phone number to contact you and the preferred times.
- The shipping/delivery address, if you want it delivered.
- Or let us know you want to pick it up at Emerson Winery. They are open for pick up seven days a week from 12:00 noon to 5 pm.
- We will call or email you to give you the invoice amount and verify details, including payment.
- We do NOT want you to email your credit card information to us, as emails are not necessarily secure.
- For those of you who can, we would request you send us a check to avoid the 3.5% credit card service fees for charges run without the card present. However, if you prefer, we will happily accept your credit card.
****Once we have payment, we will set up a time to have you pick up your wine at Emerson's or we will ship/deliver to meet your needs.