TREOS TASTING -- LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Friday September 4th - Monday September 7th
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Emerson Winery and Vineyard
11665 Airlie Rd, Monmouth OR 97361
Come one and All!
We're doing a Labor Day Tasting at our neighbor's Emerson Winery.
Dear TREOS Wine Supporters,
Yes, you read it right! Yay!! We're going to be doing a tasting of our fine TREOS wines at Emerson Winery. They are grand people to host us...and YOU :).
We have missed seeing all of you and hope you will stop by and taste our great wines. You can also try some of the Emerson wines while you're there! Why not? It'll be a great time seeing everyone who can make it.
We'll be doing everything COVID right. Masks, gloves, 6 ft seating, you know the drill. Please come by and let us know how you have been faring during this crazy time!
(COVID CAVEAT: IN CASE COUNTY RULES CHANGE DUE TO COVID ACTIVITY, THE TASTING COULD CHANGE. JUST TO BE SURE, CHECK THIS WEBSITE: WWW.TREOSWINE.COM TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE GOING ON AS PLANNED.)
For those of you who don't feel comfortable going out and about (and we CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND that!), we still have our delivery or pick up service available to you. If you haven't used this service, just read below. It's easy peasy to use!
We continue to have our summer whites on an amazing sale price you won't want to miss. It's hard to beat a low yield-high quality white wine for the prices we have. This could be the last chance to acquire some of the Valley's best whites at such a fantastic price.
Along with our whites, we have several reds with unbelievable case prices too!
The 2018 Sangiovese is turning into that same deep full bodied depth of the 2017 wine Parker rated so highly. It's great to drink now and will last for many years to come! (If you have the willpower to allow it to age...)
You all know our 2014 Pinot Noir is a luscious, complex pinot noir. It's tasting amazing this summer. With current pricing you'll want to stock up while you still can!
AND...if you want this wine you'll want to act fast! We have less than two dozen cases left and then it's gone!
FAVORITE WINES GONE OR ALMOST GONE!!
These wines are already gone... (We were so sad to see them go!)
- 2013 Pinot Noir
We have a scarce few...
- Highly rated 2017 Sangiovese bottles
- Ternion cases are also limited
We'll happily sell what we have to you, our discerning wine supporters :).
|2017 & 2018|
|2019 Pinot Gris|
(You can't beat these bottle and case prices!!)
prices/bottle* case price*
2019 Pinot Gris: $10.00/bottle ($99 case)
2019 Sangiovese $10.00/bottle ($99 case)
2014 Pinot Noir: $18.25/bottle ($199 case)
2018 Sangiovese: $18.25/Bottle ($199 case)
Ternion (port style w/ hazelnut): $29.00/Bottle ($348 case)
*(Plus $1 shipping/delivery per bottle, if you have it delivered.)
We also have a few bottles left of the following wine:
2017 Sangiovese $29.00
* To get these amazing prices, either come to the Labor Day tasting where you can buy individual bottles, or we are requiring a 6 bottle minimum purchase if you want home delivery or pick up at Emerson (except if you come to Emerson's during the Labor Day Tasting).
If we deliver to you by UPS or Home Delivery, there is a $1 bottle delivery fee. The sale will continue on a first come first serve basis until we are out of inventory. We apologize in advance if we are unable to fill your request.
Note: As an additional bonus for Club Members we are waiving the $1/bottle shipping/delivery fee on 12 bottles or more. We are happy to build mixed cases for you.
So...go to the Labor Day Tasting... or Pick up at Emerson's and/or use Home Delivery
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR WINE--
PICK-UP OR DELIVERY???
- We can ship to your door via UPS -- Oregon statewide.
- You can pick up your wine at Emerson Vineyard and Winery, 1165 Airlie Rd, Monmouth OR 97361
- We can deliver directly to supporters in Corvallis, Philomath, Albany and Monmouth.
Order Process for delivery or pick up (outside Labor Day Weekend tasting):
Please respond with an email, if you would like to purchase wine with the following information:
- Quantities of each wine you wish to purchase
- The best phone number to contact you and the preferred times.
- The shipping/delivery address, if you want it delivered.
- Or let us know you want to pick it up at Emerson Winery. They are open for pick up seven days a week from 12:00 noon to 5 pm.
- We will call or email you to give you the invoice amount and verify details, including payment.
- We do NOT want you to email your credit card information to us, as emails are not necessarily secure.
****Once we have payment, we will set up a time to have you pick up your wine at Emerson's or we will ship/deliver to meet your needs.